Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm In LOVE! but it's not what you think...

I am head over heels in love, y'all!!!!!

Yes, with my boyfriend, he's pretty awesome, but that's not what I'm talking about!

I am head over heels in love with this blog! Who knew?!? I'm sure a lot of you actually did.... but I was clueless! I had no idea that this thing would become what it means to me today, let alone last over two months.

That's right! It's been over two months now since I've had this thing. I'm like a blogging expert now..... except I have no earthly idea what to do besides type.

I'm the type of person who has to talk about their feelings. If I don't, they just fester up inside of me and I get madder/sadder/more emotional than when I started. This semester I have been in a place where it was harder to talk to the people around me. I don't see people my age very much, my best friend is in London, and my boyfriend is in another state. I got to text, call, and Skype them a lot, which was great, but still not the same as talking to them in person. SO, I turned to this blog. That sounds weird when I say it out loud, but I don't care.

This blog allowed me to get all my feelings out. It allowed me to rant and rave about whatever I wanted. I got to scream at it when I was anger, cry when I was sad, and smile when I was happy! AND the blog never disagreed with me, BONUS! hahaha This blog allows me to be a selfish friend. I come here, say whatever I have to say, and leave. Just like that. 

The weird thing is, I have never been a writer. Papers in school were my worst enemy! Maybe it was the formal setting I had to write them in or that I simply didn't care about what I was writing about, but this is different. Words flow easy here. I write about whatever I want. Nobody is giving me a grade. And there is no deadline. 

A lot of times I get mad at myself for going too long without posting, but then I remember, WHO CARES! This is my blog, my get away, my diary (if you will) SO I'm just gonna write whenever I want. If I don't post every day, or week for that matter, that's fine. If I post twice in one day, then I probably need it. 

So, thanks bloggy! You've been the best thing for me! I can honestly say I love you!

Happy Second Monthiversary, RWL! 

Also, Thanks for all the supportive friends and family! Y'all are the best! And don't worry, I love y'all too!

No comments:

Post a Comment