Tuesday, April 1, 2014

#100happydays

Ladies and gentlemen, I am on a mission!!

I'm not normally the person who does social media challenges, but this one really jumped out at me! It just seems to fit my life goal at the moment, so I figured, why not?!? 

I came across this website and just couldn't resist signing up! It's the 100 Happy Days challenge!

It's simple, I promise. All you have to do is Instagram, tweet, facebook (whatever you wanna do) a different picture for 100 days and say why that picture makes you happy! It can be absolutely anything! It could be a picture of your family, a new shirt, coffee, God, anything that is making you happy that day. Make sure that when you post your picture you tag it with the #100happydays so that others can see what makes you happy! Now if you don't want your to be publicly seen, they also have an option to email your picture straight to them, just make sure you click that option when you sign up.

The website tells you that 71% of people who do this challenge fail and their excuse was because they simply do not have time...... PEOPLE, we are on social media 24/7! Don't lie! So basically they are saying that they don't have time to be happy?!? UM, what? I disagree, I believe that we are just too lazy to find the good in life, it's easier to spot out what's going wrong. We all may not come from the best background, or have the best job, or the best family, BUT we all deserve to be happy!

So, I challenge each and every one of you to sign up. Let's be that 29% of people who succeed! (I know, that was intense math skills right there) If you have enough time to read my blog posts (as amazing as they are;) ) then you have PLENTY of time to post a picture of what makes you happy! 

To inspire you, here's my first post! 

It's that easy!!!! I'll be posting my #100happydays on Instagram (@merswiger) and Twitter (@merswiger), so feel free to follow me and my 100 happy days journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment