Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Blog of Birthdays

Soooo I have some catching up to do.. within a little over a month's span, four of my closest friends have birthdays. Let me introduce them to you!

Sydney: This crazy girl turned 20 on March 12. She is always down for a good time and knows how to have one. One thing that I absolutely love about her is that she can stand up for herself. She doesn't need anyone to protect her and she will tell you exactly how it is! Haha my favorite memory with her is of her slapping the crap out of a guy for saying that she belong to her boyfriend, LOVE IT! Happy belated (like a month later) birthday Syd! Finish the heart! 
via
Spring Break 2013
Spring 2014

Apsley: This southern gal turned 20 on March 30. I have had the pleasure of seeing this girl transform to who she really is in college. I may have had a hand in corrupting her, but no harm, no foul right? haha I know I can always count on this girl if I need a swing dancing/shag partner or if I need to borrow something from her wardrobe haha. Happy belated birthday Appy! :)
Valentines 2013
Mardi Gras 2013
Her birthday 2013/Carolina Cup
Christina: The baby of our little clan! (I'm sure she loves being called the baby!) This spit fire turns 19 TOMORROW, April 16! You can always count on this girl to do the craziest thing out there! Like for example, dye her hair whatever color she wants, or get a tattoo on a whim (I may have had some thing to do with that.... shhhh)! Whatever she does though, she always puts her friends first and I have never EVER heard her complain! Happy birthday Chrissie! :)
Way early freshman year
Halloween 2012
Mardi Gras 2013
Sarah: This beauty of a best friend turns 20 in about a week, April 21! Y'all have heard me talk about this girl a ton! I don't think I have ever met someone who loves Dallas or London more! She is always there for me, even if she's 4,000 miles away! She never fails to make me feel better and always is available for the best advice! My world would not be the same without her! Happy early birthday little nugget! 
Fiesta 2013
Blowout 2013
Some fancy party 2013 ;)
I love all of you so very much and look forward to future adventures; in Clemson, Dallas, or even London! I can't wait to see most of you this weekend! (Sarah, we need a skype date soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment