Monday, April 28, 2014

Here's To Me

So I've been writing on here (I don't like to call it blogging) for the better of four months now, and it has been fantastic! But lately, it's been more of a task, which I don't like. I started this blog to vent and kind of relieve myself of some of the built up crap that I had nobody to talk to about. It was my stress reliever and my outlet. Recently though, it has been putting stress on me. I feel like I have to put out the best posts that everyone will love and I feel like I have to post ALL the time. So I've made a decision.

I'm taking back control of my blog! I'm gonna start posting about what I want to post about. I'm gonna only post when I really want to talk about something. I'm not gonna worry about how many people read this thing. It's gonna be for me and only me. No more sharing it on facebook, mainly because my timeline is way too clogged with blog links at the moment. No more posting the link on twitter. Those are just another way for me to be way too concerned with readers.

While I love that people read this random blog and I am happy to share my life and my struggles with anyone who is willing to listen, I'm not gonna worry myself with numbers anymore. If this decision shoots my numbers way down and only 5 people read it a day, so be it! It's here for me and I'm going to repeat that so I never forget it. 

I'm not a writer, never have been. Some of my favorite blogs are by people who write exactly how they talk. I don't dream of this blog being famous or getting a million views per day. I dream of being real. Being open and honest and being myself on here. I'm not gonna act like I'm this perfect girl who has it all together and what the world really needs is my insight, because that's sure as hell ain't true! I'm screwed up! MAJORLY! I make mistakes, I sin (a lot), I'm unhappy with a lot of things going on in my life right now, but at least now I'm gonna be honest about it. 

P.S. In case you were wondering, insecurity sucks. Trust me, I'm drowning in it, and it blows big time! 

So here's me!
And here's some things that I just like:

This is how I feel about most things:
via
I feel like making this face ALL. THE. TIME. and I love RDJ ;)
via
I'm scarily sarcastic and very dry about it: 
via
I need to learn this:
via



No comments:

Post a Comment